The absence of GDP growth need not be a reason for fear or panic. Indeed, there is clear evidence to suggest that GDP growth, in other words, is an opportunity to make a direct commitment to sustainable prosperity and a fair distribution of wealth. The only ingredients needed are hope and courage. Hope to present the future in a way that is different from quantitative growth and the courage to abandon GDP as the main economic compass.
- “La croissance infinie ne peut se poursuivre dans un monde aux ressources finies” 7 February 2019
- Rethinking Economics spreads in Flanders 1 February 2019
- Call for Applications for EPOG 2-year master programme 2019/2021 18 January 2019
- Premier séminaire penser la science : L’économie en crise(s) ? 19 November 2018
- Conférence : Grèce, vers la fin de l’austérité ? 12 November 2018